Bleach Lucid Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 BFXHzMl
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 DhN90Tq

The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 OYbQr1B

The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 FhjElgO
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 UV3zQQ7

The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 C3HA1yv
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 UL5b2L6
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 L1rF1uo
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 EBCcQVz
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 TNZacwt
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 4iRDwxw
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 IbxCsx2
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 ELyo1Oi

The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 SqJg4s9
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 ShAAjC7
Latest topics
» The lazy... is lazy! (Open)
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:30 pm by Aurora Gazer

» Realm of Zero
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:07 am by xXNoxaXxFate

» My Application
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:46 am by Sosuke Aizen

» Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm by Santiago Sarushin

» Zetsumei Tenshi (Death's Angel) [Done]
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 11:11 pm by Ryu Uchiyama

» Aurora Gazer
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 pm by Vision

» Sanji(FIN)
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm by Vision

» Santiago Sarushin [Done]
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm by Vision

» Sima Zhao
The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm by Vision

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is xXNoxaXxFate

Our users have posted a total of 658 messages in 194 subjects
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

The Second Coming (Private, Reika)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Reika
Fullbringer Rank
Reika

Yen : 58

The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming (Private, Reika)   The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 1:52 pm

When Rei looked at Archer, it seemed she had hurt his feelings. He pointed down the street and told her the way she could probably find her her way home from. After that he took off. Rei didn't understand why he did that, nor could she understand her own feelings. She suddenly felt something wet and warm hit her cheek. It was a tear, she was crying? Why was that. She had a bad feeling and decided to chase after Archer as fast as she could. She soon had him in her sights, and when she caught up to him, she grabbed onto his back, hugging him tightly, hoping he would stop. Still crying she clung to him tightly. "Please don't go Archer, I don't want you to leave like this. I don't know why I kissed you, but all I know is that I liked it. The way you held me, I felt my heart beat faster. I think I may like you more than a friend, but I don't know. I've never felt this way before. All I know is...that I don't want you to leave." Rei had spilled everything that was in her heart to Archer while the rain continued to pour down on them.
Back to top Go down
Ichbin Schnell Tod
Ichbin Schnell Tod

Yen : 10073

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming (Private, Reika)   The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:01 pm

Archer stopped as he felt her tug on his back, was he so deep in thought he did not feel her Reiashi approaching, so he did stop and listened to her with his back to her, until when she finished and he spun around and looked down at her and pulls out a line from one of his favorite movies "What do you want?... What Do You Want!?" he did not go through the whole shmeal of saying it to many times over, but instead with the rain around them, he just sweeps her off her feet into his arms, and takes off running again, still for the same place, they really needed to get out of the rain.

When he got her there and inside he placed her down, and went looking for a towel and some dry cloths, when he returned his hair was ruffled and he was wearing dry cloths, but still was the same style, he had multiple outfits like this, he then handed her a female Quincy outfit and a dry towel and pointed down the hall "Bedroom is on the right, bathroom is across the way, heat has been turned on, you can have the bed, I will be taking the couch, Phone is in the kitchen if you want to call your parents" and with that Archer would sit down on the couch and closes his eyes, rubbing his forehead, his left leg up next to the back of the couch, his back in the corner of the couch right there.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Fullbringer Rank
Reika

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming (Private, Reika)   The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Rei continued to cling to Archer's back in the pouring rain. When he asked her what he wanted twice, Rei was confused as to what he meant but before she could ask him about it, he had swept her off her feet and into his arms and ran to the place he seemed to be headed to before when he first took off. Upon arriving, he took her inside a building and set Rei down. She was shivering once again from being soaked by the cold rain. He returned after going into another room with a towel and what appeared to be a female Quincy outfit and handed it to Rei. He then pointed down the hall, saying where the bathroom and bedroom were. He said she could call her parents if she wanted. He then told her she could have the bed. She just nodded silently and headed into the bathroom to dry off and change into the outfit he had given her. Rei finished drying off rather quickly and put on the female Quincy outfit archer had given her to wear. She then went back into the living room where Archer was sitting on the couch by himself. She sat next to him and then rested her head on his shoulder and at the same time, she grabbed onto his arm. "Im sorry Archer, I don't know what I want but I don't like you acting so cold towards me, it makes my heart ache...and my chest feels tight." She then climbed onto the couch and kissed him on the cheek.
"Archer, do you not like me anymore?" she said this while looking in his eyes, unknowing to her, she had started crying again.
Back to top Go down
Ichbin Schnell Tod
Ichbin Schnell Tod

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming (Private, Reika)   The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 3:16 pm

Archer heard her head to the bathroom and time passed, and once he heard her entering the room he opened his eyes, which were met with a sight to be held, the white outfit suited her rather well, and complimented her figure, Archer sat up a bit straighter and she sat next to him, and laying on him and then grabbing his arm, and she applogized, and spoke, and as she spoke he could see tears, and then when she went to kiss him on the cheek he did what she did, he turned his head, and kissed her, but he did it knowledgably, and after the moment passed he was certain the last question would not be asked, but this was his response afterwards "Reika, I thought you were acting cold towards me after the stunt you pulled, so I was hurt and confused, but now that you clearified, I feel much better, thank you for that, And I know I like you more then anyone else I have ever met, as to what this is I do not know, what do Human's Call it? He gave her a small smile as he wiped the tears that had formed before the kiss
Back to top Go down
Reika
Fullbringer Rank
Reika

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming (Private, Reika)   The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Reika was surprised when Archer kissed her but also was happy. It turned out, they had been misunderstanding one another. Archer said he liked Rei more than any other person he had met but didn't know what the feeling was called. When Archer asked her what humans called it, Rei couldn't help but laugh. "It looks like we might have fallen in love with each other Archer. At least that's what I think this is, though I can't say for sure seeing as I've never been in love before." Rei simply smiled back at Archer then hugged him, nestling into his chest as she had done before when he was holding her out in the rain. She felt so comfortable in his arms, Rei didn't want this moment to end and she hoped Archer felt the same way.
Back to top Go down
Ichbin Schnell Tod
Ichbin Schnell Tod

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming (Private, Reika)   The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Archer would wrap his arms around Rei and feeling so at peace with her in his arms, a smile on his face, he fell asleep holding her lightly, in case she wanted to slip away to the bed, or to stay that was up to her, he just slept.

(if Reika is good with that, topic Closed after her post)
Back to top Go down
Reika
Fullbringer Rank
Reika

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming (Private, Reika)   The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:51 pm

Rei felt Archer hug her back, letting her know he felt the same. The two fell asleep in each other's arms.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming (Private, Reika)   The Second Coming (Private, Reika) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Coming (Private, Reika)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2