Bleach Lucid Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] BFXHzMl
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] DhN90Tq

A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] OYbQr1B

A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] FhjElgO
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] UV3zQQ7

A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] C3HA1yv
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] UL5b2L6
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] L1rF1uo
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] EBCcQVz
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] TNZacwt
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] 4iRDwxw
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] IbxCsx2
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] ELyo1Oi

A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] SqJg4s9
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] ShAAjC7
Latest topics
» The lazy... is lazy! (Open)
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:30 pm by Aurora Gazer

» Realm of Zero
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:07 am by xXNoxaXxFate

» My Application
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:46 am by Sosuke Aizen

» Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm by Santiago Sarushin

» Zetsumei Tenshi (Death's Angel) [Done]
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 11:11 pm by Ryu Uchiyama

» Aurora Gazer
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 pm by Vision

» Sanji(FIN)
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm by Vision

» Santiago Sarushin [Done]
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm by Vision

» Sima Zhao
A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm by Vision

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is xXNoxaXxFate

Our users have posted a total of 658 messages in 194 subjects
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryu Uchiyama
Ryu Uchiyama

Yen : 32

A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]   A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 2:08 am

A giant strode through the hordes of people on the streets casting a shadow over them causing them to stare at the figure which had blocked out their light. The Shinigami Captain Ryu Uchiyama, walked in the World of the Living paying no attention the stares and gawks he enticed from the people on the streets. His favorite part was when small children would watch him from behind their parents and the especially bold ones would approach and ask him questions about how he fit in places, all of it brought a smile to his face. This was one of the few times Ryu came to the World of Living with nothing in particular to do, he just wanted to walk and see what he could entertain himself with.
As he walked Ryu noticed that his chain tattoo was showing on his right arm extending from his short sleeve. It actually took Ryu by surprise, he didn't often show the marking having it often be concealed by his captains garbs and it had led it to slip from his mind. It was one of the things that Ryu liked to have, besides his height it was one of the things that identified him, he enjoyed having it there a reminder for when he was lost in the clouds or giving in to dark thoughts, it made him remember all those things that he had yet to do. Shaking the thoughts from his head, he brought his arms up behind his head stretching while he looked towards the sky. He knew he should have been looking where he was walking but he figured nobody could miss someone of his stature and quickly dismissed the thought.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Fullbringer Rank
Reika

Yen : 58

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]   A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 5:33 pm

It was a nice day out and Rei wanted to get some sun. Earlier that day, she had been cooped up, doing some martial arts training at the local dojo in order to not get rusty during summer vacation. Now that she gotten in a good workout, she hit the showers and changed out of her martial arts gear and into some street clothes she had brought with her. Now, she was wearing a pair of denim shorts, a black tank top that showed her midriff with a red short blazer and a pair of short hiking boots. She was ready to go out and get some sun. She slung her sports bag over her shoulder and walked out of the dojo with a smile on her face. Rei headed down the street towards the shopping district, when she went to turn the corner at the next street... BAM! she crashed into something and fell on her butt. "Ouch!" She cried out at she rubbed her back with her eyes squeezed shut.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Uchiyama
Ryu Uchiyama

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]   A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:59 am

Ryu had continued walking down the street, as he walked he kept his eyes focused upward, he noticed he was coming to a corner as the buildings wall came to an end a couple yards ahead of him and he figured he would stop and figure out where he was going. As he approached the corner he felt something bump into him and heard someone cry out. He looked down to find a girl sitting on the ground in front of him.  He knelt down in front of the stranger he had knocked down, "Are you Ok?" He felt horrible for causing this person to fall."I'm so sorry, I'm so stupid. Let me help you." Ryu held out his hand to help the girl up. He knew the girl would probably be mad at him for knocking her over but either way he was going to make sure she was okay and risk being punched but even if that was the case he figured the girl wouldn't really do much if she was flustered and hurt from the fall.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Fullbringer Rank
Reika

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]   A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 12:11 am

As Rei sat on the ground, she heard a voice she believed was addressing her, asking her if she was okay. When she opened her eyes, she saw an incredibly tall man standing before her holding out a hand to Rei with a look of guilt on his face. The man apologized and helped Rei up off the ground. Once she was back up on her feet, she patted her back, bum and front lightly to get rid of any dirt that might have come into contact with her clothing when she fell down. She looked up at the man who had helped her up and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm pretty tough, and besides, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going either, so we were both at fault." She just put a hand to her hip, incidentally showing off the bracelet Archer had given her. "So stranger, what's your name? Mine's Reika but everyone just calls me Rei."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Uchiyama
Ryu Uchiyama

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]   A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 1:45 am

Ryu smiled as stood up brushing the dirt that had collected on her clothes off and reassured him that she was fine. As she stood Ryu's eyes were caught by a bracelet that she wore, he brushed it off for the moment. The girl introduced herself as Reika, Ryu extended his hand in greeting "My name is Ryu, it is a pleasure meeting you Reika and again I do apologize for causing you to fall even if we're both at fault."His eyes drifted back to the bracelet, allowing himself to examine it better he felt the Reishi that was being pulled in by the object it was rather obvious and he didn't require any focus to feel it. His eyes scanned the bracelet ignoring the facts that the bracelet brought to his mind. "Is there anything I can to to make it up to you?And If I may ask where did you acquire that bracelet? It seems quite exquisite and I've not seen many like it."
Back to top Go down
Reika
Fullbringer Rank
Reika

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]   A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:41 am

The man introduced himself as Ryu and extended his hand in greeting, Rei just gave a simple bow instead, seeing as she wasn't used to western greetings. He apologized once again to her but Rei just smiled. "Nice to meet you as well Ryu, and like I said don't worry about it." Ryu seemed distracted by something, she noticed his gaze was on her bracelet so it looked like he didn't hear what she said. When Rei was about to ask him if he was interested in her accessory, he spoke up first. He asked her if there was anything he could do to make it up to her followed by him asking about her bracelet. "nah, you don't have to do anything to make it up to me." She would then stare down at her bracelet, unknowingly to her, she had started to blush. "Yeah, my bracelet was a gift from someone I care deeply for, its precious to me. Though I don't know much about where he got it from, sorry." She thought it best to keep the fact it was a Quincy bracelet a secret from a normal person. However, his reishi levels seemed extremely high for a human, Rei had to wonder if he was really a "normal" human. He could be a fullbringer like her or maybe a Quincy like Archer. Whatever the case was, Rei figured it might be good to play dumb for a change, and maybe she could secretly get the truth out of him.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Uchiyama
Ryu Uchiyama

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]   A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 4:40 am

Ryu chuckled as he watched the blush take Reika's face,"Must be pretty special if he can make you turn red. And I have to do something to repay you its the right thing to do and chivalry is still important..well at least to me, even if its something small like a drink or something."Ryu took notice to the fact Reika knew practically nothing about the bracelet and he understood that it could just be a heirloom or something that they just picked up somewhere, but he still wouldn't completely ignore that fact that she had it. As he payed more attention to her he realized her Reiatsu was higher than a normal persons, he cursed himself for being to caught up in making sure she wasn't hurt to not notice and was glad that his was suppressed by the seal placed on him. While standing there he suppressed the Reiatsu he was emitting to even lower hoping that if she was a Quincy Reika had yet to notice his pressure. Even if she was a Quincy Ryu would ignore it until he had repaid the debt he owed then possibly confront her about it. "So what do you say? I mean its not like its gonna hurt anymore then the fall."He smiled at his remark. "And if I try something stupid I'll gladly face the repercussions from the guy who gave you the bracelet and maybe I'll see where he got it."He smiled warmly once more hoping his argument was enough to convince her.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Fullbringer Rank
Reika

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]   A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 12:08 pm

Ryu commented on Rei's blush causing her to blush even brighter. She was about to retaliate when he brought up the idea of repaying her, saying something about chivalry. After listening to Ryu's argument, Rei decided it might not be a bad idea to take him up on his offer after all. "Sure, I'll take you up on that offer Ryu. Oh, and if you do try something dumb with me, you'll have me to deal with first. I may not look it but I'm a mixed martial artist. So I would advise against doing anything stupid." she said this with a smile but it was saying "don't try anything or you're dead". After that, Rei would begin walking in the direction of a burger shop she knew of. She assumed that Ryu was following her and kept walking. Upon arriving at the place, she would turn around to face Ryu. "This burger place is known for really good milkshakes, so let's go in."
Back to top Go down
Ryu Uchiyama
Ryu Uchiyama

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]   A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:05 pm

Ryu was taken by surprise when the tiny girl in front of him said she was a martial artist, as he got over his shock he was actually impressed that Reika was able fight. He had never met a girl in the human world that had even shown a remote look of skill. He noticed the fact that there was a veiled threat in her smile, it was humorous to him for a moment before he realized he would probably lose a fight as he wasn't allowed to fight humans and it wouldn't be right for him to use his powers against someone other than a enemy. As she walked Ryu followed they stopped in front of a restaurant "Well this place is pretty nice. What do you want to get?" He asked as he opened the door, holding it for Reika to enter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]   A  Simple Walk  [ Ryu/ Reika ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Simple Walk [ Ryu/ Reika ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1