Bleach Lucid Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] BFXHzMl
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] DhN90Tq

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] OYbQr1B

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] FhjElgO
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] UV3zQQ7

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] C3HA1yv
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] UL5b2L6
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] L1rF1uo
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] EBCcQVz
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] TNZacwt
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] 4iRDwxw
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] IbxCsx2
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] ELyo1Oi

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] SqJg4s9
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] ShAAjC7
Latest topics
» The lazy... is lazy! (Open)
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:30 pm by Aurora Gazer

» Realm of Zero
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:07 am by xXNoxaXxFate

» My Application
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:46 am by Sosuke Aizen

» Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm by Santiago Sarushin

» Zetsumei Tenshi (Death's Angel) [Done]
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 11:11 pm by Ryu Uchiyama

» Aurora Gazer
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 pm by Vision

» Sanji(FIN)
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm by Vision

» Santiago Sarushin [Done]
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm by Vision

» Sima Zhao
Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm by Vision

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is xXNoxaXxFate

Our users have posted a total of 658 messages in 194 subjects
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Santiago Sarushin
Shinigami Rank
Santiago Sarushin

Yen : 25

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]   Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:38 pm

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] 7binD31

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] YFnOF7T

»Name: Tengen Ichigama/size]

»Alias: Tenzo

»Age: 550

»Gender: Male

»Birthday: October 8th

»Rank: Captain

»Division: 9th/size]

[size=11][size=14]Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] N0niGfe

»Personality: Tengen is typically a kind, bashful and relaxed guy. He tends to become bored quiet quickly but stays optimistic. He is a curious guy which leads him into finding out the information he wants to know. He is sneaky and quick perfect for a spy. He is very intelligent and observant down to the smallest detail. He is afraid of science labs of any sort and will react violently to get away from one.

When he activates his vizard mask his personality slightly changes. He becomes rash and over confident. His mild nature becomes angered and demented in some cases. He becomes ruthless and unpredictable. He becomes animal like particularly wolf like. He occasionally in battles assumes wolf like stances and growls. He still has consciousness to his original self it's just he goes through a personality change.

»Likes: (Give at least Three with reasons as to why)

»Dislikes: (Give at least Three with reasons as to why)

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] AKwUgTq

»Appearance Picture:(Optional image of character here, if too big put in spoilers)

»Eye Color: Red

»Height: 5'11

»Weight: 175

»Hair Color: Red

»Extra: Red lightning bolt scar down his face.

»Appearance Description:(at least 5 lines describing the overall look of your character)

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] R0nbQ83

»Historical Information: Tengen started off in the soul society just like everyone else he joined the academy worked on nothing but his studies for hours. He became the head of his class the valedictorian Of some sorts. The day of his Graduation his father stood proud and happu as his son was accepted into squad 6. His first weeks were an easy breeze he evenncaught the attention of the captain in traning sessions.The only difference in this life was that his father had been an important figure as well and everyone expected him to be more then he could...

His father passed when his was five, 35 years ago and had been training in the soul society which allowed him to raise to the rank lieutenant of the twelfth sqaud in no time. Being a good son Tengen followed in his footsteps raising in rank until he reached the 3rd seat of the 6th sqaud after 100 years. During that time he was trained by the captain of squad six who had taken a fond liking to him.

He focused main on speed and hakudo. The captain to him was like an older brother one he never had. 10 years after he finished his training the haf passed away leaving him sad so he went to be with his father. Although they were in different squads they bought a home together so Tengen could kept in touch with his father. 300 years would pass when Tengen would began to notice that his father spent alot of time going in between both the lab in the 12 squad but one he had installed into there home.

When he tried to confront his father he had discovered that his father was gone from his lab. So he searched through his lab and discovered his father had been conducting illegal experiments in which he tried to turn shinigami create a shinigami/hollow hybrid artificially through science which had known them as Vizard. He he had looked through his note book and had seen all of the people he had experimented on some of which were close friends those of which had disappeared weeks ago. Lastly he found his father had constructed another secrect lab to conduct these experiments and that he had finally made the perfect serum and was waiting on his specimen to reveal their self.

Angered and betrayed Tengen went to his fathers secret lab to confront him. where he stumbled upon the dead corspes of his fathers experiments. He would then be caught by his father who was acting very strange not like his usual self. He had a huge needle in his filled with a strange green glowing vile. He father would approach him lifting the needle, "Son come here let your father give you a shot." His father rushed at him with crazed demented eyes. Tengen reached for his blade his blade lunging it at his father but to no avail his father disarmed him using his blade and stabbed him directly in his chest with the needle with the strange serum. Tengen yelled at his father, "Dad what are you doing!"

At that moment Tengen chest intensely burned the pain quickly spreading all of his body causing him to fall and hit the floor in crippling pain. His father tries to console him at first but as a precaution throws his son in the cage in which he used to keep the other experiments. As he laid there screaming Tenzo felt husbbody start to change. White bubbles appeared over his skin covering it and solidigying into hard skin. His skeletal structure would start to change as well becoming that of a large wolf. Before the transformation completely took over he managed to utter the words, "How could you do this to your own so..."

It was to late the transformation took complete over. His fatyer called out to his son. At first he thoguh he was still there but he hasnt. The hollow serum took over something of which his father expected. Although this one as different from most experiments. The person would die before the manifestation would take place. Which was a good sign. The beast Tengen would try and break free from the cage but to no avail. Although mentally and physically Tengen was gone spiritually he not been. When he had awakened he found himself a his inner world. He could tell becayse whenever he came herebit was this unique feeling.

Although it drastically changed. It was now a snow riddled forest and his zanpakuto spirit was no where to be found. He would walk through the forest searching for his spirit but to no avail. It was not until he discovered him being attacked by a strange wold like hollow that could speak. The hollow was preparing to finish him with the finaly blow until Tengen stepped in and saved him. The hollow smiled at Tengen, "I was wondering what was taking you so long Ten boy." Tengen raise his sword the wolf lunged at Tengen which barely managed to dogde his assault. The wolf howled and once again spoke, "If you defeat me Ill give you full control over me and I'll save you dying friend. There is a time limit though and a challenge. If he dies you lose and I get full control. I would say your friend has five mins maximum to win.

Tengen kne the hollow was right. Although he didnt want the power he would give him but he needed to save both there lives. Tengen rushed at the wolf and swung his sword hard again his chest. The wolf hollow would jump into the air while attempting to slam down on him as he fell. Tengen would quickly roll away from the attack, lunging at the wolf again. But the wolf would intercept Tengen by punching him, sending him into a boulder. The wolf would then follow up in the attack by lariating him through the boulder into the ground. Tengen would lay on the could in immense pain almost out of time as the hollow prepared to fire a blast of energy at him to finish the job.

Tengen weak and defeated gather all the power left he had into his sword for a single attack. The moment the blast fired, Tengen would use shunpo to get behind the hollow forcefully slam his katana into the wolfs back slicing him in half and insuring his victory. After the wolfs energy faded to black it stayed in the air, "I have made a promise and I intend to keep it," the wolf hollow said with an angered tone. His energy flowed to both him and his zanpakuto spirit. The wolf hollow laughed, "But not without a few alterations." Tenzo looked confused, "Alterations?" He noticed that the other half of the energy alreadt covered his spirit changing his spirits manifestation and most like zanpakuto. Tengen wonder what effect it would have on his spirit but before an answer could come the energy entered his body snapping his spirit back to its subconscious.

Back in the real world the wolf beast who took over Tengen's body managed to break down the bars to the cage. As he walked from the cage he sprinted at Tengen's dad and prepared to strike the helpless shinigami as he stopped in mid attack frozen. The events in Tengen's spiritual world allowed him to gain back control over his body and power over the hollow. The hard white skin would start to crumbled and fall off Tengen's body as his skeletal structure returned to normal. As the hollows skin fulled faded. The only thing that stood left was Tengen with a mask over his face which was an identical match of the wolf hollow's face.

Tengen's dad in a moment of disbelief called out to his son holding his zanpakuto, "Son is that you?" Tengen walked towards his father with the mask attached to his face staring at him with pitch black eyes with glowing red pupils and a strong power flowing through his veins. Tengen no longer saw his fatyer he saw a man so invested in his work that no longered cared for titles like family and son. Tengen was happy he had this mask on it hid his emotions his anger, pain, and disgust he had towards this man who gave him life. He simply said, "Yes father it is."

When he spoke he noticed words came out morphed like a mixture of his and that hollow. His father was thrown into a state of pure happiness hugging his son and giving him his blade. His father would then turn his back and began writing down notes, "I must let everyone know my experiment was a complete success. The whole soul society will know my name. Tengen had had enough. He surprisingly quickly thrust his sword into his fathers heart. He would then speak tobhis father in a saddened tone, "I'm sorry father but you had to be stopped. You are a monster if the soul society discovered this you would be instantly be put to death. I wont allow you to put anymore people throw this so father I bid you farewell."

Tengen would twist the blade inside his father's chest removing it in the process he would then jump back to the entrance of the laboratory sheathing his blade and holding up his hand as two balls of light swirlwd at the center of his palm while his Vizard mask started to crumbled. "With the last of this power I will make sure no one every sees this work. Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens. Hado #73 Soren Sokatsui!" The balls swelled to the size of a beach ball then shot forward destorying all of his dads work and evidence.

Tengen would then flee the the soul society stealing a gigai from his fathers at home labe to the world of the living. He would live there training his shinigami powers and hollow powers for ten years. During this time he he would constantly be on the move. Traveling the continents never lingering in one place for to long in fear of getting caught. He spent the most time in africa seeing as how spiritual pressure was greatly suppressed their. It was not until he stumbled upon a group Vizard labled the Kyoshinja. He wanted so dearly to be apart of a group with people like him. But to do so he need to continue training so thats what he did.

Funny thing the first time after the events of the lab he finally understood what alterations the wolf hollow foretold. His zanpakuto in shikai form had completely changed and become a huge sword basic sword in which the hilt was surround by soft wolf mane with a basic hilt. His zanpakuto ability and techniques in addition changed completely. He has mastery over "The Mask" as he calls it and is very close to unlocking his bankai. Tengen has since returned to the soul society after being cleared of all crimes against him. He had even rose to the rank of captain even with the beast trapped within him.

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] LpOnnoQ

See Stat System For More Information

General Skills

• Durability:

• General Speed:

• Strength:

• Weapon Skill:

Will Skills

• Willpower/Determination:

• Mental Deduction:

• Pain Endurance:

• Focus:

Racial Skills

• Kidō:

• Cero/Bala:

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] MPjUcuj

»Your Sample:(You can either choose to make your own to go with your character which will count towards your word count or you can post a role play sample from a previous site you were on, if you have an approved character on here already or one of the staff vouched for you then you don't need a role play sample.)

Back to top Go down
Vision
Vision

Yen : 10023

PostSubject: Re: Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]   Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Hello there! Just noticed you had two characters up. Shall I archive this for you?
Back to top Go down
Santiago Sarushin
Shinigami Rank
Santiago Sarushin

Yen : 25

PostSubject: Re: Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]   Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Yes Please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]   Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Lucid Dreams :: Extras and General Information :: Lucid Dreams and its Archives :: Character Archives-