Bleach Lucid Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanji(FIN) BFXHzMl
Sanji(FIN) DhN90Tq

Sanji(FIN) OYbQr1B

Sanji(FIN) FhjElgO
Sanji(FIN) UV3zQQ7

Sanji(FIN) C3HA1yv
Sanji(FIN) UL5b2L6
Sanji(FIN) L1rF1uo
Sanji(FIN) EBCcQVz
Sanji(FIN) TNZacwt
Sanji(FIN) 4iRDwxw
Sanji(FIN) IbxCsx2
Sanji(FIN) ELyo1Oi

Sanji(FIN) SqJg4s9
Sanji(FIN) ShAAjC7
Latest topics
» The lazy... is lazy! (Open)
Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:30 pm by Aurora Gazer

» Realm of Zero
Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:07 am by xXNoxaXxFate

» My Application
Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:46 am by Sosuke Aizen

» Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]
Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm by Santiago Sarushin

» Zetsumei Tenshi (Death's Angel) [Done]
Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 11:11 pm by Ryu Uchiyama

» Aurora Gazer
Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 pm by Vision

» Sanji(FIN)
Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm by Vision

» Santiago Sarushin [Done]
Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm by Vision

» Sima Zhao
Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm by Vision

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is xXNoxaXxFate

Our users have posted a total of 658 messages in 194 subjects
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Sanji(FIN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanji Suko
Sanji Suko

Yen : 9

Sanji(FIN) Empty
PostSubject: Sanji(FIN)   Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 12:47 am

Sanji(FIN) Q9rmWzg

Sanji(FIN) 17WRpTX

»Name: Sanji Suko

»Alias: Mr. Cannon Leg, Long-Hair.

»Age: 18

»Gender: Male

»Birthday: September 22nd.

Sanji(FIN) EOx81l1

»Personality:

"Why must you tell me I'm lazy? It's not that I'm lazy. It's that I have nothing to aspire to do. Be a professional Soccer Player? Nah. That isn't something that I should do."

This comes from people constantly telling him he's lazy. While he dislikes the idea, it's true. He's extremely lazy; to the point that he sleeps at school as it's too much of a bother for him to go home more then once a week. Mind you, he brings changes of clothes each week and places it into his locker. It can't be said that his is due to some kind of Analytic attitude, as he doesn't have one. He's just straight up lazy, and dislikes saying it.

Then there's the fact that, as said in the small quote, he doesn't really aspire to be anything. He has the skills to go pro, but sees no reason to. He's not drawn in by the money or the fame, as he sees no reason to be drawn in by it. Sure, if pushed hard enough, he might do so, but that's... well, a long shot.

There's then when he meets hollows. If they might cause bother to him during his games, he'll kill them, as simple as that. He has the strength for that, that's for sure. It's what sometimes makes him happy that he's a Fullbringer, he's abnormally strong. He packs the power of all the other strikers in the other legs, and probably even more then that. He hasn't actually tested this theory.

Then there's the, rather blatant fact, that he's gay. There's footage of him kissing another one of the strikers on the team as proof of that. The reason behind him not getting bullied for it? They see how hard he kicks those balls on the field, and are not trying to get theirs kicked. It's just not something you do when you're trying to bully him. Maybe try shooting him with an arrow. That might work a bit better.

However, he can be impulsive, as a mere warning.

»Likes: Dudes: He's gay. Come on now.

Food: He's often hungry after practice. It takes a lot of energy to kick as hard as he does.

Not Doing things: It's just that much easier to not do them.

»Dislikes: Schoolwork: He has others do it for him.

Having to go places that aren't absolutely needed: This stems from his laziness, but actually is one of his lesser-known hates.

Dancing: He finds it pointless, albeit, he's good at it.

Sanji(FIN) EOx81l1

»Appearance Picture:
Louise from Brothers Conflict.:

»Eye Color: a kind of purple

»Height:6'3

»Weight:120

»Hair Color: His hair is blonde.

»Extra:N/A

»Appearance Description: Sanji is a unique looking fellow, with his hair being extremely long. His general posture is that of slanted, but it's known that he can be fairly imposing. He wears weird clothes, like the light-blue polka-dot shirt in the picture. In fact, that's his most common shirt, as it's his most comfortable one. It's the one most people see and know it's him.

Sanji(FIN) MGeyh9E

»Historical Information:Sanji was born to his mother, Louise Suko, and father, Danny ‘Ringo’ Suko. His father was called Ringo by pretty much everyone, as he looked like a Ringo, and accepted the name.  He was born healthy, if not a bit too healthy. His main thing happened at 16.

When he was 16, he was on the soccer team. He knew what hollows and Shinigami were. He had a rough idea what Arrancar were, and also knew what Fullbringer were. He knew he was one of them, and he knew basically the general idea who the whole grand scheme, as much as one of his standing could, anyhow.

It was about 10 A.M. on a tuesday, and he had just finished a game of soccer. He had scored eight goals against the other team, and the goal keeper, and he, were the last people in the locker-room. He was sitting on the bench at this point, fully looking at the goal-keeper named Remar, a hispanic person. While strong,  Sanji was far stronger, and grabbed the goal-keepers wrist.

“Stay here.”

Remar, knowing that if he tried leaving, Sanji would most likely kick him, he decided to stay sitting. Sanji went and closed the locker room doors and locked them. He came back, and being as tall as he was, sat closer to Remar then the first time.

“Remar, do you know why I said to stay here?”

“Nah, but do enlighten me, Sanji.”

“Because, if you hadn’t figured out, i’m gay. I’m going to, at least, make out with you. If you don’t want it, tell me, and then it’ll happen at a later date.”

“Fiine. I’ll indulge you, but don’t let rumor get out.”

“Rumors will be out, but swiftly dismissed by me kicking them… softly. You know. It’d be simple and discreet. As we all know I am.”

Sanji grabbed both of Remars wrists in one hand and lifted him up, and pushed him against the locker, and kissed him on the lips. They were in there for an hour or so before Sanji left, his hair combed and brushed, and Remar sleeping on the bench. To be fair, it wasn’t his fault. Sanji made him sleep so that he wouldn’t be found by anyone but the janitor.

It’s been two years since that day, and sure he’s found his fullbring, but he never uses it. He’s more likely to just kick it out of his way, and or dead. Usually one happens when the other does. He’s been in the newspapers a few times, and he’s done a few things that he doesn’t feel the need to have anyone recognize him for.

Sanji(FIN) R3bjB1p

See Stat System For More Information

General Skills

• Durability: Average

• General Speed: Master

• Strength: Master

• Weapon Skill: Average

Will Skills

• Willpower/Determination:Average

• Mental Deduction: Average

• Pain Endurance: Average

• Focus: Average

Sanji(FIN) QrVqz3E

»Your Sample: I have Lucius.

Back to top Go down
Sanji Suko
Sanji Suko

Sanji(FIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanji(FIN)   Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:53 am

This is Finished!
Back to top Go down
Kiando Gorre
Espada Rank
Kiando Gorre

Yen : 23

Sanji(FIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanji(FIN)   Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2015 11:20 pm

rather interesting character

Approved
Back to top Go down
Vision
Vision

Yen : 10023

Sanji(FIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanji(FIN)   Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:43 pm

Was this app moved for edits as it's not locked nor moved to approved section? If this app is completely done, bump this thread and I'll move it asap
Back to top Go down
Sanji Suko
Sanji Suko

Sanji(FIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanji(FIN)   Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 5:46 pm

It's done, friendo.
Back to top Go down
Vision
Vision

Yen : 10023

Sanji(FIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanji(FIN)   Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm

Moving and, thus, approved~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanji(FIN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanji(FIN)   Sanji(FIN) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanji(FIN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Lucid Dreams :: Creation Center :: Character Application :: Approved Characters-