Bleach Lucid Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chance Meeting BFXHzMl
Chance Meeting DhN90Tq

Chance Meeting OYbQr1B

Chance Meeting FhjElgO
Chance Meeting UV3zQQ7

Chance Meeting C3HA1yv
Chance Meeting UL5b2L6
Chance Meeting L1rF1uo
Chance Meeting EBCcQVz
Chance Meeting TNZacwt
Chance Meeting 4iRDwxw
Chance Meeting IbxCsx2
Chance Meeting ELyo1Oi

Chance Meeting SqJg4s9
Chance Meeting ShAAjC7
Latest topics
» The lazy... is lazy! (Open)
Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:30 pm by Aurora Gazer

» Realm of Zero
Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:07 am by xXNoxaXxFate

» My Application
Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:46 am by Sosuke Aizen

» Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]
Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm by Santiago Sarushin

» Zetsumei Tenshi (Death's Angel) [Done]
Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 11:11 pm by Ryu Uchiyama

» Aurora Gazer
Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 pm by Vision

» Sanji(FIN)
Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm by Vision

» Santiago Sarushin [Done]
Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm by Vision

» Sima Zhao
Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm by Vision

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is xXNoxaXxFate

Our users have posted a total of 658 messages in 194 subjects
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Chance Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jewel Sarame
Jewel Sarame

Yen : 24

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 am

'Well, this day's starting out quite nicely, hm?' Jewel thought sarcastically as she ran from a large Hollow. All she had done today was drop her daughter off at school, thinking it would be a good idea to get some fresh air. But apparently it wasn't gonna be the nice walk that she had thought it was. The Hollow attacked shortly after her daughter was inside the building, thankfully. She saw the crazed looks of the people around her when they saw her looking at a lamp post in horror. So, to avoid loosing all her and her daughters credibility, she lured it into a back ally.

As she ran, she heared her pulse deafening in her ears, as the sound of the soil beneath her feet crunched, and the ragged sound of her breath echo'd the back ally. She winced when she heard the roar of the Hollow, feeling it shake the ground but knew it was only her. Her heart sunk when she hit a wall, blocking off her only exit out.

She was trapped.

In a panic, she grabbed a metal bar, it being cold to the touch, and yelled frantically "Get away from me!" As she blindly swung it in front of her. She knew very well that it wouldn't harm it, but it would be a good idea to get something between her and the monster, no matter how small it be.
Back to top Go down
Ichbin Schnell Tod
Ichbin Schnell Tod

Yen : 10073

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Archer had been out an about for the day, wearing his Black outfit with red over coat, his white hair flowing in the breeze, under one of his red sleeves was a white glove with four metal prongs sticking out of it, he was just strolling, nothing fancy when all of a sudden a girl with burgundy hair went running past him? then he saw why she was running, a Hollow was close on her tail, but how did she see the Hollow? did she a higher rating reishi then most humans? Well this was something to deafinatly check into, besides he had to protect the humans, while keeping his cover as low as possible, so he would follow the Hollow as it followed the girl.

Suddenly they turned down a dark ally, and the girl cornered herself, silly woman, at least no one was looking so he could do his job, he raised his left arm that had the glove on it, a bow forming out of the metal prongs that looked blue as the sky itself, and with his right hand he would place it about an Inch below his wrist, his index finger and middle finger touching almost the left arm, the pinky finger and ring finger curled into his fist, he would then hook his fingers and suddenly a string appeared to connect the bow, and an arrow appeared on it, the same color as the bow and string, and he would draw the string back, his right elbow forming a fourty five degree angle and the elbow lifted up to about head level, the arrow being about eye level, and then with the release of the string the arrow would fly, piercing straight through the back of the head of the hollow and shattering the mask, then the Arrow disipaits as well as the hollow, leaving the man and the woman in the ally allow, his bow disappearing as he lowered his arms back into their normal positions.

His Coat flapped in the wind a bit as he stared at the woman in front of him and he would raise his eyebrow and asked her rather bluntly "Why do you have a high Reishi level?" this was the question on his mind and he was getting straight to the point, although because of this he would need to keep an eye on her to make sure no more Hollow's try to attack her, he stood blocking her path out of the ally till she answered his question
Back to top Go down
Jewel Sarame
Jewel Sarame

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 12:47 pm

'Well, this is it' Jewel thought to herself, as the Hollow closed in. Was this the end? Was 30 years the max she could get?... would she really be leaving her family behind? This thought alone drove her to do something stupid. She grabbed the bar, and yelled "ALRIGHT YOU MONSTER SON OF A-" and then an Arrow punctured through the head of it, and she watched it dissolve in a way that she was familiar with at this point. The Arrow meant it was a Quincy, right?

Well in any case, she stood there and looked at the Quincy, mid swing. She had made a futile attempt to attack it, but it seemed it was unnecessary. Jewel dropped the bar. She went to thank him, but he simply asked about her Reishi. "I don't know" Was all she said, using a blunt, unwavering tone, one that belayed her previous fear-fulled rage. This answer extended farther than just not knowing why her Reishi was high, but she didn't know what it was in the first place. "Uh, thanks by the way. I needed that help."
Back to top Go down
Ichbin Schnell Tod
Ichbin Schnell Tod

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 4:40 pm

Archer heard her say she did not know, so she was most likely telling the truth, most humans never know the reason why they have the ability to see these spirit's, these Hollows, but they do, Archer would let out a sigh as she thanked him and he nodded his head softly "It is what I do Lady" Archer turned to walked away but stopped, and slipped a whistle out of his pocket and tossed it to her, right over his shoulder.

He would then tell her "If you are ever in trouble again just blow the whistle and I will answer, it operates on a high frequency and only uses Reishi, so you might feel slightly drained but it will contact me anywhere I am to inform me your in need of my help, and if I can I will be there, I have a feeling this was not your first encounter nor will this be your last" Archer would then turn the corner back in the direction they came from and he headed toward the Mountain close by, he knew of a special training ground there that Quincy's used, he would go there to hone his skills while he awaited his Schuffenzel to arrive in town, how long had he been waiting now? How much longer did he have to wait? his walk would continue, his mind thinking back to the female he just saved.
Back to top Go down
Jewel Sarame
Jewel Sarame

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 5:28 pm

With a fumble, Jewel was able to catch the thrown whistle, albeit barely. She suppressed a laugh, seeing how it could easily be confused for a rape whistle. They did have similar purposes too, funnily enough. With a nod, she saw the Quincy begin to leave. Jewel began to run, but stopped beside him. She extended a hand, and said "I'm Jewel Sarame. May I have your name, Quincy-san?~" Jewel wasn't sure if he would react in an angry fashion. Though why would he? Either way, she would follow him with a ship in her step, her short height of 4 foot 6 being painfully obvious to all. She glanced down to see if she could see his Quincy... thing. She didn't know how the Quincy made their bows and arrows. Some kind of high tech thingy maybe? But that would mean the government had known about them, and... 'gah' she thought 'no use getting worked up over nothing...'
Back to top Go down
Ichbin Schnell Tod
Ichbin Schnell Tod

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 6:43 pm

Archer did not even know the woman had chased after him till she placed a hand on him, and he would stop as he heard the words Quincy Left her mouth, he would spin around and stare her in the face a moment before he dragged the girl back into the Ally way and Sternly asked her "How do you know of Quincy's and who told you?" Archer was not furious with her, but with whoever exposed their secrets so willingly he would give a Quick Answer to her "You may call me Archer, but that does not relieve you of the question I just asked you" His grey eyes looking down into her eyes, his height towering over her as he was six foot even his eyes glaring into hers.

After he got his answer he would let her go and turn around, heading out back once more for the training grounds that he had started towards before, his mind reeling with how to punish the Quincy if they were still alive for spilling the secrets of their race, his hands clenching in a bit of a rage.
Back to top Go down
Jewel Sarame
Jewel Sarame

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 11:46 pm

The sudden movement left her shocked. She didn't expect that to happen, though she knew it was a possibility. Didn't expect the physical force is all. In any case, she thought, before saying "Don't remember. It was a long time ago, I'd say... 21? yeah, 21 years, maybe more. I was young." Archer didn't seem angry, though she should elaborate, seeing as he was concerned. "I don't know much, if that's what you're wondering" she began "I know you guys kill Hollows, and was told you 'fight for the common folk' but that's it. I know you guys use bows and arrows, but know nothing outside of it." She knew that letting him know this would be good. No need to look like a threat to a guy who could crush your skull faster than you could blink. When she was released, she continued to follow him, but trailing a little behind. Don't want people thinking she's unfaithful to her husband, after all.
Back to top Go down
Ichbin Schnell Tod
Ichbin Schnell Tod

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2015 12:49 pm

The woman Answered him, and even let him know everything she knew, well it was not enough to punish with death, but if he found the man who did it he would give them a good slugging for this one, as Archer walked away he noticed the Reishi level's of the woman was following behind him, but at such a pace as not to seem suspiscious, Archer let out a sigh as he took a detour to somewhere else, he could not allow a human to enter the grounds upon which he trains, it could get dangerous specially for a human, he would lead her into a park instead, seemed rather empty and then he abruptly sat on a bench he was walking by and snapped his head towards her.

"So How Long are you going to follow me, What is it that you are wanting that you must follow me so badly for? Do you not have a life to go live?" Archer would await her answer as he just sat on the bench, leaned back, right arm across the back of the bench left leg crossed over the top of his right, tapping in the air.
Back to top Go down
Jewel Sarame
Jewel Sarame

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:50 am

As she followed, she noticed him going to a park. 'Huh, never woulda taken him to be a 'go to the park to relax' kind of guy, but I don't judge~' she thought to herself, moments before he sat on a bunch, and asked her why she was following. She feigned hurt when he asked this, and made a 'Hmph' sound, and turned her head in a joke show of displeasure. She had a smile on her face, though, so it was obvious she wasn't serious. "Well, sorry that I don't have anywhere better to be!" She joked, anger not being present anywhere but her body language. In any case, she would sit down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Ichbin Schnell Tod
Ichbin Schnell Tod

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 1:23 pm

Archer Kept the distance between them by adjusting a little and looked at her with a stern look and shook his head At her and said "So that means you get to follow me around? I don't think so, I am certain you have shopping or something you can go do, I do not see the point in bothering me any further then what you have" and with that Archer would stand up and begin walking away, then stopped and turned around saying "And don't you dare Follow me" then he spun back around and took off towards his training grounds
Back to top Go down
Jewel Sarame
Jewel Sarame

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 5:22 pm

Well, that wasn't very nice. 'I was only trying to have a civil talk, but I guess that's out the window.' she thought to herself. She sighed, and said "I guess I could just go. Could head home and get dinner ready, I guess..." When he began to walk, she would bow, and say "My apologies... Thanks again for helping me." And with that, began walking away to her home, not very pleased with herself that she angered the one who saved her. So, to retain some of her credibility(And the Hollow-rape-whistle) she would leave him be.

(Attempt to exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chance Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance Meeting   Chance Meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance Meeting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1