Bleach Lucid Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  BFXHzMl
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  DhN90Tq

Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  OYbQr1B

Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  FhjElgO
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  UV3zQQ7

Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  C3HA1yv
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  UL5b2L6
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  L1rF1uo
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  EBCcQVz
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  TNZacwt
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  4iRDwxw
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  IbxCsx2
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  ELyo1Oi

Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  SqJg4s9
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  ShAAjC7
Latest topics
» The lazy... is lazy! (Open)
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2015 3:30 pm by Aurora Gazer

» Realm of Zero
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 12:07 am by xXNoxaXxFate

» My Application
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 3:46 am by Sosuke Aizen

» Tengen Ichigama [W.I.P]
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm by Santiago Sarushin

» Zetsumei Tenshi (Death's Angel) [Done]
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 11:11 pm by Ryu Uchiyama

» Aurora Gazer
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:44 pm by Vision

» Sanji(FIN)
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 10:42 pm by Vision

» Santiago Sarushin [Done]
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 4:03 pm by Vision

» Sima Zhao
Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 pm by Vision

Top posting users this month
No user
Statistics
We have 52 registered users
The newest registered user is xXNoxaXxFate

Our users have posted a total of 658 messages in 194 subjects
Word Counter
Word Length: 0

Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bardo Rebellion
Espada Rank
Bardo Rebellion

Yen : 60

Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Empty
PostSubject: Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...    Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:55 pm

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

Hello all,

If you are a fan of the old yugioh cards and or just the game itself in general here is a website as to which you can relive some of your childhood moments and go head to head with some of your fellow members of the site or perhaps just go there for your own entertainment when the site seemingly isn't as live or active as other times during the day/week. However, I am also posting this link to see if their would be enough people that found interest in this to make perhaps a Yu - Gi - Oh tournerment that if run by staff could be a possibility for limited event prizes, yen prizes, or perhaps even something more toward your own style such as a personal glow/Icon/ and or Custom Title underneath your name such as my even though mine clearly only says head mod.

So come show your support so I can see how many people find interest within this or if I should simply remove it and try some other online activity or contest to peak your the members interest. So if you would like a friendly duel with me to begin with just comment your username here and I will have no problem getting you warmed up to the community and back up to speed/par if you would like...

Your Head Mod,
~ Crimson Flare
Back to top Go down
Lucius Lorendo
Lucius Lorendo

Yen : 43

Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...    Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2015 9:56 pm

YOU WANT TO 1V1 MY NOBLE KNIGHTS, YO?
Back to top Go down

Dueling Network The Nostalgia Returns...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Lucid Dreams :: Extras and General Information :: General Discussion-